DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Product: 36 inch Landing pad + carrying case

Looks great. You guys sure have some quality Mavic accessories. I've used something very similar. The outer ring is heavy enough that I've never had to use the stakes even in winds up to 20mph. Thumbswayup:D

Ive been looking for a larger pad. This looks nice. Just placed my order.

I ordered and received this landing pad late last week. I had previously been landing on a cardboard box, but after a few near-mishaps I knew I needed a proper landing pad. This pad exceeded my expectations in build quality. The frame is very sturdy and rigid. It's nice and bright on the orange side and perfectly subdued on the black side. It fits into the case perfectly, even with the included stakes. I now use this each time I fly my Mavic.

If you are looking for a good quality landing pad at a really good price - this is the one to get.

Ordered and received landing pad. I have to say it is awesome. The good thing about this pad is that i put the reflective tape on it and my MP lands pretty much dead center. A lot bigger than the previous one I owned, this eliminating my MP landing half way on the pad and half off.. I also left an amazon review but waiting for it to be approved. Wish you guys made a full set of ND/PL filters all the way up to ND64/PL

Those are good looking and I’m sure does it’s job, but whenever I go anywhere that I need a mat/pad to fly, I use my floor mat from my car. Works and it’s free [emoji16]

Those are good looking and I’m sure does it’s job, but whenever I go anywhere that I need a mat/pad to fly, I use my floor mat from my car. Works and it’s free [emoji16]

Man... I never thought about the floor mat but it would work and be free.. Wish I would have thought of that. Cardboard sucks in arizona because everything looks like dookey brown. lol

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid