DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New !! Lunar Landing / Catch pads.

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
For the right person these are a Fantastic. New All in One Design.

The New Lunar Pads allow you to Switch out Drones in Seconds
: Air 3 : Mavic 3 : Air 2S : Mavic 2 : Mavic Pro : Mini 2 / Mini 3 .

Each one has a Unique dimple set up for a Secure hold. This allows you to carry your drone with a nice visual deployment : I love this because I forget what in the bag / case.

I have also had issues over the years of dogs /cats / strollers / and kids running towards the drone as well as a few on coming cars to run it over. :

The Lunar Pad allows me complete control as to where i catch the drone , its a very professional look when compared to hand catching and offers a little more safety.

It can also hold all your controllers as well : RC pro / RC / SC / Ect .

The Straps are huge and easy to work with , using gloves in the winter or even in the Dark of Night.
Its essential in the Wind so things dont blow off into the water.

Screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 2023Screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 2023 (8-18-23, 1-58-00 AM).jpg

Being able to Swtich out drones quickly along with a quick visual is key for me.

Screenshot of Lightroom ClassicScreenshot of Lightroom Classic (8-18-23, 12-13-45 AM).jpg

Screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 2023Screenshot of Adobe Photoshop 2023 (8-17-23, 7-45-27 AM).jpg

Phantomrain.org
Wet Suit to fly in the Rain. Rescue Jackets to Float on the Water, Control Pods to fly smoothly , and Lunar landing Pad to master your Terrain.

Here is how you use it.

Reactions: mavic3usa
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weblloyd