DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEW Product ! Mavic 3 : Enterprise and Classic Wet Suit

Well if you fly long enough you do start talking to your drone , especially if you feel sorry for it.
Wow does that battery last a long time when your just talking to you drone , so quiet

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain and Talk to your drone .

View attachment 139423
Quiet? You mean your drones don’t talk back? So who has been answering me then?

Mike

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
The arms cover is more cosmetic and VLOS enhancement in my opinion. Also, help with the small bumps that can receive the drone.

Overall for me just compliment the scheme. I can't wait for the blue one !!! Still looking for a Gator scheme.

I guess my favorite.

2021-11-20_09h30_43.png

I just got the Neon blue and its much brighter that what it looked like on my computer. Wondering about the Rescue Jacket , is there any time frame as I would like to have them both before I fly the Mavic 3 . The new blue is really nice and the Full Color Wet Suits make a big difference in the sky.

I just got the Neon blue and its much brighter that what it looked like on my computer. Wondering about the Rescue Jacket , is there any time frame as I would like to have them both before I fly the Mavic 3 . The new blue is really nice and the Full Color Wet Suits make a big difference in the sky.
The Rescue Jackets are done , Shipping out on Monday these are amazing with the Mavic 3. I will keep you updated with a video soon. 4.5 ounces for the Rescue Jacket and the Ocean Lander is going to be 5. 5 ounces for hard core waves on the ocean with a little more drag.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and land on the Water.

Reactions: slozukimc
The Rescue Jackets are done , Shipping out on Monday these are amazing with the Mavic 3. I will keep you updated with a video soon. 4.5 ounces for the Rescue Jacket and the Ocean Lander is going to be 5. 5 ounces for hard core waves on the ocean with a little more drag.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and land on the Water.
That Ocean Lander is going to make good use of that big battery. I can’t wait to see that in action. I just stopped by Best Buy and took a look at the M3 in person. Wow it is big!
@Phantomrain.org you really need video of your M3 and the Ocean Lander on Seneca don’t ya? 😉😉😂😂😂😂
Mike

Are you planning on making artic white part of the package for forum members, and will artic white be available on the mini 2, I was thinking the arm trim pieces might look good in white and I had ordered a pyg sunshade gimbal cover that I am thinking of mounting the red and green leds on the side of, that way the light will be directly illuminating those trim pieces…. Should make it highly visible… was thinking the orca scheme on the mini might look best with the top cover black and all the trim in white

Are you planning on making artic white part of the package for forum members, and will artic white be available on the mini 2, I was thinking the arm trim pieces might look good in white and I had ordered a pyg sunshade gimbal cover that I am thinking of mounting the red and green leds on the side of, that way the light will be directly illuminating those trim pieces…. Should make it highly visible… was thinking the orca scheme on the mini might look best with the top cover black and all the trim in white
Yes i will be posting the Orca and Artic White this week. The Lumination Wet Suits work with the Firehouse Arc V lights really well. The compression bands lock under the drone using the Wet Suit Locking System.

2021-12-14_05h50_09.png 2021-12-14_05h34_39.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your M3 in the Rain. Land on the Water , Light up the Sky.

New M3 Rescue Jackets are shipping:

Check out the New Neon Rescue Red that went up in 35 mph winds in sport mode and captured and epic sunset.

2021-12-16_19h23_11.png

Last edited:
I love the Air 2/S with the Rescue Jacket however the M3 Rescue Jacket is a marriage made in heaven , WOW
That new Rescue Red is a trip , its bright .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to land your M3 in the Water and live to tell the story.

2021-12-16_19h43_01.png

I love the Air 2/S with the Rescue Jacket however the M3 Rescue Jacket is a marriage made in heaven , WOW
That new Rescue Red is a trip , its bright .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to land your M3 in the Water and live to tell the story.

View attachment 140315
Blaze orange would get the hunting folks attention. that red should make hunting for your lost M3 a breeze.

Neon Blue Rescue Jacket has that crazy glow at dusk.
Remote landing on the river coming soon .

2021-12-17_15h08_03.png

That looks nice. Looking for the video !!!

New Update; We solved the binding issue with the band when folding the drone up quickly .
The new update has been implemented on the M3 Lumination Wet Suits and upgrade parts will be sent out.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Pouring Rain. Land on the water.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan