DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New product: Mavic Air Parallel Battery Charger

DJI OEM Charger.

The Blue Powerextra charges 3 at the same time and it is faster. Some say significantly but speed is in the eye of the beholder. Like Kilrah said, the blue one and others are not a DJI and it may or may not meet the specs DJI engineered. A LOT of folks use other than DJI BUT they do so at their own risk.
The Blue is not for the Mavic Air

I got mine from Amazon a couple days ago. Put it to first use today.

Liked it. Haven't timed it yet but it's "fast enough" in that I'm not running outta batteries even with continuous use (I have 6 batteries and can stay in the air with this charger continuously).

Form factor is nice, volumetrically, I doubt it's much more volume than the stock AC brick and charging station for the 4 batteries that only does one at a time that comes with the Fly More Combo.

We'll see on how I continue to like it in terms of time or if it fries batteries (which given the batteries actually do the charge logic/control I doubt but is always possible if it really loses its mind on output, I guess, but...), but all seems well so far. But it’s DEFINITELY 3rd party Chinese fit and finish/design (the first party DJI stuff is obviously also Chinese, but first-party producers definitely have a much higher level of materials, quality, fit/finish standard, not to say this isn't good, but it's not first-party DJI fit and finish by any means).

PS - The pic has two batteries without LEDs lit, it's just shot timing, they were all four simultaneously charging...

Attachments

• IMG_0434.JPG
    IMG_0434.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Got mine yesterday. Charged all 4 batteries in around 65 minutes. The only thing I have to say about it is that it got really hot. REALLY HOT! Oh I was charging the remote as well. Other than that, 4 batteries in one hour ain’t bad at all.

Attachments

• 67031B3A-55A1-4530-A843-DB8A86575950.jpeg
    67031B3A-55A1-4530-A843-DB8A86575950.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
I got one on the way from the slow boat from China, Paid about $45AUD which is approx $34USD delivered from eBay which isnt bad. I dont mind the hub but I like charging my batteries back up to 50% after flying for the day as I dont know when I'll be flying next, so best to leave them at storage mode. This charger enables me to charge all three at once to 50% or thereabouts more easily.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002