DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Product Release: Air 2 Wet Suits - FLY in the Pouring Rain !

What about water intrusion in the camera/gimbal? Actually have a waterproof drone that i fish with but the camera just isn't on the same level and always resort to the ol dslr. Really thinking of trying this.

What about water intrusion in the camera/gimbal? Actually have a waterproof drone that i fish with but the camera just isn't on the same level and always resort to the ol dslr. Really thinking of trying this.
I am pretty sure you have the one I started with the swellpro.

The Camera has a really good seal , it can record under water if the transmission did not go out.

The Motors are Aluminum Brush Less and designed to run under water as there the same kind in the Swell Pro an RC Subs.

The Wet Suits are designed to Create an Air tight Seal for the battery and Power Button as well as redirect vents and protect the Sensors these are the weak links in the Air 2 and Air 2S and The Wet Suit are really focused in on that becaus of how easily they are comprimised in the Rain.

The Forum Members get some really nice extras.
The Wet Suit come with #3 Battery Covers and Power Button Seals, an 3 color designs.
if you need more let me know and I will include those in your order.

Keep me posted with your order number
and I be sure to add that package in for you. .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

I am pretty sure you have the one I started with the swellpro.

The Camera has a really good seal , it can record under water if the transmission did not go out.

The Motors are Aluminum Brush Less and designed to run under water as there the same kind in the Swell Pro an RC Subs.

The Wet Suits are designed to Create an Air tight Seal for the battery and Power Button as well as redirect vents and protect the Sensors these are the weak links in the Air 2 and Air 2S and The Wet Suit are really focused in on that becaus of how easily they are comprimised in the Rain.

The Forum Members get some really nice extras.
The Wet Suit come with #3 Battery Covers and Power Button Seals, an 3 color designs.
if you need more let me know and I will include those in your order.

Keep me posted with your order number
and I be sure to add that package in for you. .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.
10-4 on the swellpro SD4. I love the drone but the camera is just "ok". I will definitely be getting with you, after Santa gets paid off.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143