DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Samsung Galaxy Tab s5e for DJI GO 4...Anyone using it?

Ill be trying this tablet this week as my partner has one and i was looking to goto tablet myself but wanted to give it a week testing dji go 4 on hers before i get one.. ill keep you updated as to the progress through the week

Yes, got a S5E about 2 weeks ago and fits perfectly with a P4P remote controller in landscape. It ran the DJI Go 4 flawlessly without any of the so-called Android hicups. Fluid and smooth even when using the newer H-265 decoding @ 4K 4096x2160 25fps resolution. Usable in most sunny conditions that improves with some simple shading to control screen glare and reflection in extreme brightness.

The tablet fits on my Mavic Pro remote controller too, albeit in portrait mode. With a fast 64GB microSDXC loaded, you'd have plenty of room of on-board cache.

I recently got the S5E tablet and used it with the mavic 2 zoom and loved it, much better than the iPad mini I used to have, screens much better in the outdoors over the iPad in my opinion, no app crashes yet

Reactions: ff22
Anyone have an issue using the S5E with Mavic Pro and not being able to connect? I've tried both DJI Go 4 and Litchi to no avail using a cable that works just fine on my Note 9.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imMike507