DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New screen notice displayed

360 Guy

Reactions
Went to a new location to fly my Mini.
Prior to take off, a notice on the screen said, " The device CPU is fully loaded and it may interfere" and whatever it stated after that, I'm not sure.
Anyone have a reasonable explanation on the screen notice?
I had a twenty minute flight after that and all was normal.

TIA, Panz

Prior to take off, a notice on the screen said, " The device CPU is fully loaded and it may interfere" and whatever it stated after that, I'm not sure.
Anyone have a reasonable explanation on the screen notice?
I had a twenty minute flight after that and all was normal.

TIA, Panz
What phone or tablet are you using? Sounds like its on the low end of needed resources to operate the fly app.

Reactions: tlswift58
That's a message that shows up if you are using an Apple phone or tablet and it's running too many apps for the avaliable memory.
Close down some to clear memory for better performance.

My designated flight device iPad mini 4 has started that same warning only with Fly, ALL other apps are disabled incl Go4. Just started this last week, never previously. Flies fine but being extra careful. Weird

My designated flight device iPad mini 4 has started that same warning only with Fly, ALL other apps are disabled incl Go4. Just started this last week, never previously. Flies fine but being extra careful. Weird
What FlyApp version do you have - 1.4.x? Seems these versions have issues / bugs that DJI should have caught before release.

What FlyApp version do you have - 1.4.x? Seems these versions have issues / bugs that DJI should have caught before release.
1.4.3 (462) On my flight only iPad was able to get the notice to go away by turning off my WiFi. My 2nd iPad mini it still won't leave but no problem on Go4. This is a new problem with Fly for me. All good a week ago. Sucks cuz it really does screw up, have cuts to prove it. Hand catch went badly after a very scary flight. New props and flies great.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellmo