DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Screens I have never seen before : Did they sneak an update ?

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
So this whole spinning nonsense was new and disappointing as it took some time to connect , What happened ?
This is the same drone I flew last night and now its different again.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain, Land on the Water , and Protect it from Helter Skelter Moves

Screenshot_2022-02-15-18-10-14-33_191bf65d113e2834a69f3c16c1a76eae.jpg

Maybe a sneaky forced update for Satellite Acquisition?...... BED1B4 = Beidou Update?

One can only hope.

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Maybe a sneaky forced update for Satellite Acquisition?...... BED1B4 = Beidou Update?

One can only hope.
Funny you mention that because I did get a quicker Home point , I editing my shots of the fake moon as we speak .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water and get great shots of the Fake moon.

Reactions: Saladshooter
The DJI Fly app has a new update to 1.5.9 on iOS.
New .6MB FW update also available, after the Fly app update!
What version, I have been on 1.5.9(600) since the latest update some days ago. I do not see any new updates on the IOS store or for the drone.

What version, I have been on 1.5.9(600) since the latest update some days ago. I do not see any new updates on the IOS store or for the drone.
My bad! False alarm! Just deleted my incorrect post! I was checking from an iPad I don't use for flying, that I thought had already been updated. Just checked both the RC-Pro and the aircraft FW. No new updates that I can find! :(

I would say its still wishful thinking at this point..... I don't think PhantomRain's one outing is a definitive test.
This was my test and were not there yet, its still a battle .

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Hi Suren,

where are you based in NZ ?

I'm in Timaru

Cheers, Stu

So this whole spinning nonsense was new and disappointing as it took some time to connect , What happened ?
This is the same drone I flew last night and now its different again.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain, Land on the Water , and Protect it from Helter Skelter Moves

View attachment 143978
Is that your Mavic 3's name within App & Registration? Or is that name of update being applied.

It's been a few days... have you flown it a few times since? Any change in opinion on GPS lock?

Were you prompted to accept an update prior.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frodri