DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New soon to be Mavic Air user

MavicNoob79

Reactions
Hello everyone. My name is Blair. Single 39 year old father of one almost soon to be 7 year old daughter!
Just ordered the Mavic Air. I recently bought a Syma x5uw for me and her to play with and was ultimately very disappointed. So I started looking for a real drone.
After many hours of looking one brand kept coming up, dji. So after a week of watching videos and reading articles I finally made the decision to order a black onyx Mavic Air fly more combo. Can’t wait!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: MavicNoob79
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Thank you ! I just noticed your one post about your cree lights. I’m in Pennsylvania too. Right outside northeast philly in Levittown. I may buy a couple lights from you soon
Sounds good. I have plenty in stock and ship them every day except Sunday.

Not sure why the Syma would be disappointing, they're dirt-cheap and do a very good job for how cheap they are. If you're trying to compare it to a drone that costs 20x more, then of course you will be disappointed. An X5UW should only cost $30-40, since the normal $80 is way overinflated. It's a very good indoor craft to learn controls on. I still fly my X5 inside for fun, even though I have a Mavic and a Phantom.

Welcome to MavicPilots!
I used cheaper quads too and sold my stuff. Got a Mavic Pro recently and itching for better weather.

Cmok6dXXYAEH1bU.jpg

Reactions: NinjaNut
Gotta love those alerts. Some day, I bet we'll be able to track the trucks on a map in real-time. We can dream anyhow :)

Gotta love those alerts. Some day, I bet we'll be able to track the trucks on a map in real-time. We can dream anyhow :)
You can actually do that with amazon when they use their own delivery people. Once their within ten stops of you you’ll see them on the map. It’s great

Very nice. I don't think they do those deliveries in Harrisburg yet. All of my Amazon packages come from USPS and UPS.

Perhaps. The closest Amazon warehouse to me is 25 miles away.

Hello everyone. My name is Blair. Single 39 year old father of one almost soon to be 7 year old daughter!
Just ordered the Mavic Air. I recently bought a Syma x5uw for me and her to play with and was ultimately very disappointed. So I started looking for a real drone.
After many hours of looking one brand kept coming up, dji. So after a week of watching videos and reading articles I finally made the decision to order a black onyx Mavic Air fly more combo. Can’t wait!
Howdy from Wyoming @MavicNoob79 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hi and Welcome! DJI definitely takes it to the next level.

You might consider changing your username. You won't be a Noob forever and your name will not command the proper level of respect I am sure you will be due.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki