Get the most from your Mavic
Join thousands of Mavic owners helping each other
Join Us Now

New Starter

Jackcox98

Reaction score
Whats up guys, currently waiting for my first drone to arrive in the post. It would be great if i could get some suggestions on tips and tricks for starting off, I am open to all sugestions! Any recommended video and photo editors to use, free to start off with while I am getting used to everything! Hope to hear back!
Thanks
Jack

old man mavic

Fly safe,Fly responsibly,Fly happy
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Whats up guys, currently waiting for my first drone to arrive in the post. It would be great if i could get some suggestions on tips and tricks for starting off, I am open to all sugestions! Any recommended video and photo editors to use, free to start off with while I am getting used to everything! Hope to hear back!
Thanks
Jack
there are many many videos on the web ,download the manual from the DJI site and when you get your new drone make sure you study the regs and rules governing safe flying you will find them on the CAA web site and welcome to the forum

Capt KO

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
There are so many answers and suggestions in this forum already that you may want to just use the search, at the top of the page. My suggestion, don’t fly in wind or low over water.
Welcome and best of luck.

Jackcox98

Reaction score
There are so many answers and suggestions in this forum already that you may want to just use the search, at the top of the page. My suggestion, don’t fly in wind or low over water.
Welcome and best of luck.
Still getting used to how this works, will look into it, Thank you very much!

Reactions: old man mavic

Mavic Mac

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Thanks
Jack
Greetings and welcome to the forums. The video editor I use is VSDC - they have both a free and paid version. A bunch of YouTube videos on how to use it and it's features. HERE is a link to their web.

Dbez1

Reaction score
There was a very similar thread about a week ago and some of our members gave excellent detailed advice in addition to what you’ve already received here. See if you can find that thread. One quick suggestion is to download the free UAV app. It’ll tell you if it is safe to fly (winds).

Wild Wayne

Reaction score
Congratulations! Take your time and learn how the drone flies.
Read the manual then read it again... On page 33 of the Mavic Mini User Manual is the layout and description of the Camera View. I recommend utilizing the Safety features under System Settings. Here you can control Max Altitude, Max Distance, Auto RTH Altitude settings, and Update Home Point

All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sergey_Bogomolov