DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Starter

Jackcox98

Reactions
Whats up guys, currently waiting for my first drone to arrive in the post. It would be great if i could get some suggestions on tips and tricks for starting off, I am open to all sugestions! Any recommended video and photo editors to use, free to start off with while I am getting used to everything! Hope to hear back!
Thanks
Jack

Whats up guys, currently waiting for my first drone to arrive in the post. It would be great if i could get some suggestions on tips and tricks for starting off, I am open to all sugestions! Any recommended video and photo editors to use, free to start off with while I am getting used to everything! Hope to hear back!
Thanks
Jack
there are many many videos on the web ,download the manual from the DJI site and when you get your new drone make sure you study the regs and rules governing safe flying you will find them on the CAA web site and welcome to the forum

Thanks
Jack
Greetings and welcome to the forums. The video editor I use is VSDC - they have both a free and paid version. A bunch of YouTube videos on how to use it and it's features. HERE is a link to their web.

Reactions: old man mavic
There was a very similar thread about a week ago and some of our members gave excellent detailed advice in addition to what you’ve already received here. See if you can find that thread. One quick suggestion is to download the free UAV app. It’ll tell you if it is safe to fly (winds).

Congratulations! Take your time and learn how the drone flies.
Read the manual then read it again... On page 33 of the Mavic Mini User Manual is the layout and description of the Camera View. I recommend utilizing the Safety features under System Settings. Here you can control Max Altitude, Max Distance, Auto RTH Altitude settings, and Update Home Point

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo