DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to DJI Just acquired the mavic air

mikoshark

Reactions
So I just got the mavic air so far I'm impressed with the little beast, the obstacle avoidance is amazing even dodged some wires with it and battery life has been between 18-21 minutes which is almost what my yuneec typhoon h would get though I wish it was closer to 30... wish they could figure out a way to make drone batteries like a old school Nokia battery

Reactions: dirkclod
So I just got the mavic air so far I'm impressed with the little beast, the obstacle avoidance is amazing even dodged some wires with it and battery life has been between 18-21 minutes which is almost what my yuneec typhoon h would get though I wish it was closer to 30... wish they could figure out a way to make drone batteries like a old school Nokia battery
Howdy from Wyoming @mikoshark , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! For longer flight times the Mavic Pro would be a little better. I have both and enjoy them equally. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! For longer flight times the Mavic Pro would be a little better. I have both and enjoy them equally. Fly safe and have fun!
Yea it was a toss-up for me to get the pro or the air but in the end I wanted the air because it was a better bundle LOL proud Cheapskate here within reason

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803