DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to drones

catpower

Reactions
Hello all I've just purchased a mavic air trying to find more tutorial on them , I'm still debating on whether I've bit off more then I can chew ( as I have not even unpacked it from the wraper ) any input would be appreciated

Reactions: dirkclod
I too just purchased one and has not shipped yet, I found a lot of stuff on YouTube.
I used to fly RC planes and always wanted to put a camera on it. Now I ordered this but oh man, lots of restrictions now. I think these will be as easy if not easier than an RC plane and a lot more fun.

Reactions: catpower
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Hello all I've just purchased a mavic air trying to find more tutorial on them , I'm still debating on whether I've bit off more then I can chew ( as I have not even unpacked it from the wraper ) any input would be appreciated
Howdy from Wyoming welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hi, just got my Mavic pro, but I get a VIBRATION in GIMBAL advise, I checked and the GIMBAL is our of the back holder, do you know how can I get it back on so I fix this VIBRATION problem?

I found a Drone Flying club on Meetup.com! Going out to meet them tomorrow morning for its maiden flight then off to the beach for some video and photos. Got an inverter for the car so I can charge batteries in route to the beach after the meetup. I also picked up a 64 and a 128 gig 4K Ultra Sandisk at Best Buy today. At the beach I am going to use my cars trunk mat as a landing platform. Weather is supposed to be great.
Also checked in with the local airports here near my house, they are just private grass field. They said I am clear to fly anytime around my neighborhood or at the local park with no issues.

YouTubers I watch are 51 Drones, Ready Set Drone, The Everyday Dad, Fly path and Ed Ricker. A wealth of knowledge.

Hi, just got my Mavic pro, but I get a VIBRATION in GIMBAL advise, I checked and the GIMBAL is our of the back holder, do you know how can I get it back on so I fix this VIBRATION problem?

Gimbal is held in place by small black rubber bands, if missing you will have to buy replacements. @Thunderdrones can help with more info and parts if you post pics.

Reactions: Former Member

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet