DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from The Netherlands

IBL

Reactions
Hello, I just discovered this forum. I'm a drone enthusiast from The Netherlands. I'm flying with both a Mini 3 PRO and a Mavic 3 since summer 2022 so I've got some miles on these birds already. Was hoping to find some more Dutch enthusiasts here, but I don't see any on the member map, not even myself. Hope to see some nice photos from all around the world here.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

If you type "Netherlands" in the search feature in the upper right hand corner, you will find other members there.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.
Welcome from Savannah, GA in the USA
The Netherlands! That's awesome... I bet you'll be able to really capture some great footage!!

Please share...

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from the Crossroads of America IBL

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

I'm a drone enthusiast from The Netherlands. I'm flying with both a Mini 3 PRO and a Mavic 3 since summer 2022 so I've got some miles on these birds already.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Another new member mentioned that the Member's Map was not working properly. I just checked the Map for me and I am now missing too, I expect it to be up and running normally soon.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 3 Pro and the Mavic 3, including the User Manuals.

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Will share photos and film as soon as I have some good footage again. Unfortunately, in October my laptop and backup disc were stolen after an burglary in my house :-(. Hence I have an alarm now and 3 back-up discs 🤣. Can’t wait for the summer to film myself sailing my boat again and share this here.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Will share photos and film as soon as I have some good footage again. Unfortunately, in October my laptop and backup disc were stolen after an burglary in my house :-(. Hence I have an alarm now and 3 back-up discs 🤣. Can’t wait for the summer to film myself sailing my boat again and share this here.
Oh, that doesn´t sound good....
Where do you live in the Netherlands? Directly by the north sea?
Greetings from Germany

Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78