DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to Mavic

icatchum

Reactions
I'm glad I found a good forum and I am looking forward to learning. I was recently put in charge of a drone unit for work in law enforcement. We need to make some repairs to the drone due to recent training crashes, so I'm hoping to find help here with the knowledge I have seen in other posts. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?
Thank you I appreciate it. I'm looking for some direction on replacing the front sensors on a mavic 2 Enterprise.

Thank you I appreciate it. I'm looking for some direction on replacing the front sensors on a mavic 2 Enterprise.
Sorry I can’t help you there but start a thread in this section and
someone can guide you in the right direction. Mavic 2 Enterprise

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland icatchum.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm glad I found a good forum and I am looking forward to learning. I was recently put in charge of a drone unit for work in law enforcement. We need to make some repairs to the drone due to recent training crashes, so I'm hoping to find help here with the knowledge I have seen in other posts. Thanks for having me.
Dji service ctr.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa