DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to Quadcopters

PanamaMike

Reactions
Hello, everyone. I reside in the Republic of Panama and I'm originally from Indiana. I have built and flown fixed wing RC aircraft in my younger years when drones were unheard of, RC planes were made with wood, cloth and dope and electric motors for power was not an option. Now that I am retired in Panama, I thought I would take up the hobby of drone flying. Looking forward to conversations articles and reading the forum to get myself better acquainted with the hobby.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello, everyone. I reside in the Republic of Panama and I'm originally from Indiana. I have built and flown fixed wing RC aircraft in my younger years when drones were unheard of, RC planes were made with wood, cloth and dope and electric motors for power was not an option. Now that I am retired in Panama, I thought I would take up the hobby of drone flying. Looking forward to conversations articles and reading the forum to get myself better acquainted with the hobby.
Welcome to the forum from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Greetings, PanamaMike!
I helped my Dad build some RC planes back in the day. Balsa wood! Brings back memories!
I'll have to see if I still have pics somewhere- he built a replica of a Fokker Triplane Dr 7. Amazing plane... alas it flew only once! :(
If I can find pics I'll share... that was a long time ago.
-maj

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura