DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to the Forum

hacks909

Reactions
Hello all,

I just want to introduce myself to the forum. I just received my MPP - FMC and would like to say I'm stoked to get started. I've only used toy drones so this is definitely a huge step I'm taking to join the community. Will report back when I take my first flight.

Thanks

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

So glad to vicariously share your enthusiasm as you begin your first flights. Welcome. Be very cautious for a long while until you get more confidence. Use Beginner Mode for safety. Hope you also watch YouTube videos on all the Mavic topics. I still do, checking new ones frequently. I often learn new things. Congrats on your new "toy."

Thank you both! I spent hours on end watching YouTube videos to the point where I would put my kids asleep just watching them, not me of course. :) Will def. take it slow..

Hello all,

I just want to introduce myself to the forum. I just received my MPP - FMC and would like to say I'm stoked to get started. I've only used toy drones so this is definitely a huge step I'm taking to join the community. Will report back when I take my first flight.

Thanks
welcome hacks909,
This is a great place to get started, I actually just got my new Mavic Pro Plat a couple weeks ago and am now just getting a chance to
explore it, I am confident with my P3 Adv. and P4 but the Mavic Pro Plat. is a little different, But I do Love this thing and you will too.
Never be afraid to ask a question here if you need help with anything, remember the only dumb question is the one not asked!
Welcome, and Take Care
SteveP55

IMG_20180406_125813_DxO-1.jpg DJI_0003_stitch edited_2_Resize.jpg Springfield Lake Mission 6 w music_stitch2.png P4 Searls Mission 3-10-18_02_stitch.jpg Here are a couple Tiny Planets I made with my Mavic Pro Plat. Just starting to explore the Panorama Stuff ,LOL
the Pano is off a bit but it time I hope to get it right....LOL The first one actually turned out the best I suppose...
SteveP55P4 Searls Mission 3-10-18_02_stitch.jpg DJI_0003_stitch edited_2_Resize.jpg Springfield Lake Mission 6 w music_stitch2.png P4 Searls Mission 3-10-18_02_stitch.jpg

Last edited:
Those are great looking pictures SteveP55 thank you so much.
Thanks hacks909, Your pictures are really good for your first time, you will only get better as you learn, I am realizing that the correct settings is the
key, as I have a lot to learn my self, I think my hardest thing to deal with is actually being to see what the camera sees well enough to actually get some good pics and video, my iPad mini 3 is cool, but even with that size screen the glare prevents me from seeing well enough to tell, and I do use a drone world screen hood to stop the sun from blinding my view.
We'll all learn on this site, these guy's are amazing on here !
Take Care
SteveP55

Hi Guy's,
Man all of your pictures are amazing, some of you are so lucky to live in places so beautiful and that sure makes the pictures unique for sure.
Here is another Panorama I shot around our neighborhood, I should have cropped it better instead of it showing a double of one area, oh well live and learn.
SteveP55

Attachments

• Woodrow Street12-4-1856DJI_0157_Resized 2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member