DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to this forum

Does anyone besides me see the irony in the selected song for this video? Flying a Mavic Mini and selecting the song “like a rock”. With all the reports of Mavic Minis “falling out of the sky Like A Rock” Hahahaha. Sorry, I have a weird sense of humor!
Personally, mine has flown really good, but I’m love your opinion here I didn’t even think about that when I edited

Reactions: MaxE1955!
Personally, mine has flown really good, but I’m love your opinion here I didn’t even think about that when I edited
I thought the music was brilliant! I’ve flown my Mini without any issues also, but I don’t fly it in any wind. I use my Phantom 4A for windy conditions. I just couldn’t help but point out the irony of so many that have had issues and Like a Rock. Keep sharing!

I thought the music was brilliant! I’ve flown my Mini without any issues also, but I don’t fly it in any wind. I use my Phantom 4A for windy conditions. I just couldn’t help but point out the irony of so many that have had issues and Like a Rock. Keep sharing!

Thank you

Hey guys, I am new to the Mavic Mini, looking for some places to fly in Woodville, AL, Scottsboro, AL, or Huntsville, AL. Took some footage off of Grant Mountain today. Forgive me I was a little nervous, being as how it is my first DJI Drone. and the drop off that mountain is quite steep. I hope you all enjoy.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goadreams