DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to this from SE PA

Goodtogo84

Reactions
Hi everyone. Im a new member thats just been introduced to the drone world. I just got a DJI Mini 2 and am curious where some good spots to fly are in Southeastern Pennsylvania and even more specifically Montgomery/Bucks Counties. Ive flown some brief flights in area parks and fields but im really looking for some more scenic areas to fly longer flights and take better pictures/videos.

Hello and welcome to the forums, neighbor!

I haven't flown out near Lansdale but there really isn't too much scenery out there. However it is best to take it slow and learn in big open areas. Read the entire user manual (multiple times), take it slow, and learn the regulations.

When you have some time under your belt, there are all sorts of nice scenic places to fly right around and in Philadelphia.

Have fun and be safe!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome aboard from Liverpool, NY. There are lot's of good people here with tons of great information.
I spend holidays in Lansdale. There are mainly parks around there, but they are tons of great areas (scenic and historic) not far from there. Just depends on what you are interested in.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada