DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New update app.

segdohbird

Reactions
Dji does it again. I been having trouble getting my pixel 2 xl to connect to my controller (I think I have a bad connector on the phone. Anyhow I just updated the app pushed my connector in really hard and I get this message, wtf I don't have an Inspire. I think they just update the app just to show off and sell their new lineup.Screenshot_20180823-141138.jpeg

Maybe you got a “Secret Upgrade” and didn’t know it. It just doesn’t look like an Inspire.

That's exactly the kind of thing you can get with bad connections, had it before and the device type recognised wrong due to it.

Interesting to see that especially when only the regular go app runs the I1.
Or did I miss something?

Maybe it’s a sign get the inspire.
Well I checked the box and gave it an ok and it connect with my MPP.
Haven't tried to fly with it yet. Will give it a try this evening when it cools down.
Pixel 2 XL RUNNING Android pie

Well I checked the box and gave it an ok and it connect with my MPP.
Haven't tried to fly with it yet. Will give it a try this evening when it cools down.
Pixel 2 XL RUNNING Android pie
Running Android 4.3.0

Flew it 1 battery, didn't go very far just making sure everything was good.

UPDATE: As far as the pixel 2XL on Android Pie goes I'm almost sure it has something to do with the USB port or cable because the DJI small cable does connect to the Remote. The cable I used to connect the USB port to phone is a Google USB to C which should transfer data (but it does not) So to be sure I will purchase another cable to see if that is where the problem is. I know the USB port on the remote works with my tablet, so that may indicate or point to something in the Pixel Android Pie update. I have the USB debugging set to on (tried off also) with no difference. If anyone has any suggestions, please reply
P.S. the new update for Android 4.3.0 runs fine on the pixel 2 XL so far. The update just adds the new product line as far as I can tell.

Updated my Pixel XL to pie and then app to 4.3.0 but haven't flown yet. For those on the thread with Pixel, have you checked range dropouts? That seem to be a issue noted in other threads.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007