DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEW UPDATE /Dji go 4.1.10

I downloaded the Newest (last night) DJI GO4 version 4.1.11. I haven't had time to try it out yet. I hope there isn't another one out before I get to try this one out!? LOL!

I just received an email from DJI support saying that there is no update for Android and that version 4.1.9 is the last one. What stupidity is that?

Reactions: NestleQuik
By DJI Admin Forum: "Sorry, we do not have a time frame, but I think it will be available soon. Besides, the Quickshot is available for iOS already, you can use it with an iOS device."

Ie, change your Android device for iOS and their problems will be solved :)

That's why I traded in my android,for a iPhone 7+! I could see the writing on the wall,and wanted to avoid problems in the future.

Reactions: BrAinZ
Did you try to use the android I have heard so many mixed reviews they work they dont work.
It worked,but not the greatest! Had a lot of drop outs (or disconnects) on video. Went to iOS and never had a problem since.

It worked,but not the greatest! Had a lot of drop outs (or disconnects) on video. Went to iOS and never had a problem since.
I use an ipad mini 4 and never had a problem yet, I also have the samsung s7 edge and haven't tried it yet I would like the option of having a smaller screen to use. I just bought the ipad just for the mavic since I all the negative reviews of android. I am thinking about getting the crystalsky 5.5 but have a little hesitant since it's also android based. Can't believe I broke down and bought an apple product me kids swear by them.

I use an ipad mini 4 and never had a problem yet, I also have the samsung s7 edge and haven't tried it yet I would like the option of having a smaller screen to use. I just bought the ipad just for the mavic since I all the negative reviews of android. ...
You don't now what your missing out on. Over 100 hours, 800 miles and 800 flights with my Mavic, nearly all using my S7 edge. Android workflow when using Google Photos is much simpler than IOS too. You should really give your S7 edge a go before buying something else. Don't be put off by the detractors - its works perfectly well when set up properly.

Last edited:
You don't now what your missing out on. Over 100 hours, 800 miles and 800 flights with my Mavic, nearly all using my S7 edge. Android workflow when using Google Photos is much simpler than IOS too. You should really give your S7 edge a go before buying something else. Don't be put off by the detractors - its works perfectly well when set up properly.
Thanks for your input I will give it a try this weekend

yes.... opened app with mavic connected (inside home), and checked 4.1.10.... quick shots modes are there.... too dynamic home point... too VIVID mode (before only TRUE COLOR, now vivid and truecolor).
I will try if I can, in next hours....

Regards

To be fair, this might be a complete coincidence, but I've just installed it and when I started the motors I was getting a gimbal vibration error. Just gone back to the official version and all is now well. I think I'll wait for the official update.

very strange.... I didn´t start motors. Yes I prefer official update, but I can understand to wait some week for it¡¡¡

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000