DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New update to Mini 1 User Manual

No I didn't and thank you.
That said as I don't want to lose readable logs etc. I am on pre Dec 2020 apps and firmware. Which is a pity, as I would like the attitude indicator.

No I didn't and thank you.
That said as I don't want to lose readable logs etc. I am on pre Dec 2020 apps and firmware. Which is a pity, as I would like the attitude indicator.
Does the version of Fly with the new attitude indicator encrypt the DAT files saved on the device? I've not flown much this year and not had the time to analyse any logs. I've just checked and I have DAT files for the 2 flights I managed to do a couple of days ago, but not tried opening them yet.

In relation to .txt logs I believe it does, someone in here had pre 1.2.x logs that were readable by CsvView, whilst, on the same phone, logs written under 1.2.x were not readable.
From memory, and oddly?, PhantomHelp's logviewer seems to cope with the txt and produced a full csv.
I'd try to find the relevant stuff for you but I am on the wrong computer at the moment.
I don't remember if DATs were discussed, sorry

Reactions: scro
Reactions: B52-D and scro
Anyone else notice that the MM1 User Manual got an update in Dec 2020? [...] It captures the late 2020 updates to the Fly app. Wonder what else has been updated?
It will require a side-by-side comparison to discover what's changed.

But, on pg 33, item 12, the new Manual still shows the previous aircraft orientation Fly App display.

It will require a side-by-side comparison to discover what's changed.

But, on pg 33, item 12, the new Manual still shows the previous aircraft orientation Fly App display.
Indeed, the manual doesn't capture details of version 1.2.2 of the Fly app. 1.2.2 hasn't yet officially been launched through the Play Store for Android. It has been launched on the Apple App Store and the Android version can be downloaded direct from DJI. So for many android users it is still the current orientation display.

Reactions: scro
Wonder what else has been updated?
The main difference in the new version seems to be a new entry on page 2:

The operating temperature of this product is 0° to 40° C. It does not meet the standard operating temperature for military grade application (-55° to 125° C), which is required to endure greater environmental variability. Operate the product appropriately and only for applications that it meets the operating temperature range requirements of that grade.

Other than that, it seems to be mainly formatting corrections.

Reactions: pmhchan and scro
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000