DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly App User Manual

MelC

Reactions
Hi, I just downloaded and installed the latest DJI Fly app and latest firmware for my Mavic Air 2 (as of 11/03/22) and would like to get the latest User Manual for the DJI Fly app.
I'm looking for something that explains each icon and how to configure each option.
I went to the downloads page and th latest DJI Fly App User manual is dated March of 2020
I'm sure some things have changed in the app and in the use of the app since 2020.
Can someone point me to the source of the latest edition of the DJI Fly User Manual please?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: jephoto
Me too... I'd like that as well.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Thanks GadgetGuy, this will help me a lot.

As important as this subject is, I'm surprised there is not a dedicated, independent, model specific, continuously updated reference document. Since I don't/won't have a Mavic 3, I wouldn't have thought to look for it there.

Once again, thanks for your help.
Mel
Exactly! However, Fly functionality is unique to each aircraft (you haveto select the aircraft in the main menu), and the older user manuals are unfortunately not updated just for Fly changes, while the newest aircraft manuals will reflect the most current Fly version.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cht6688