DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Besides Firmware is Released with Fly App 1.9.9

LoudThunder

Part 107 Licensed
Reactions
While updating my copy of the DJI Fly App to Version 1.9.9, it became apparent that DJI has also released an Updated Edition of the User Manual for the Mini 2.

I posted about this in the Firmware & Software Sub-Forum, But you might want to know that there may be updated Release Notes and an Updated User Manual for your Drone , they only mention the "A2S" in the notes.

So, below you will find the Link to all the Downloads for the DJI Products and their "Release Notes" and the User Manuals. Perhaps your Drone's User Manual had been updated also and you can download the latest version…

page.gif

I think the release date that DJI state for the 1.4 manual is incorrect. I have 1.4 on this MacBook and its download date was 16/07/2022. Might the error be in someway connected to the recent changes they seem to have made in the layout of their forum etc.?
GREAT animation lol.

Last edited:
I think the release date that DJI state for the 1.4 manual is incorrect. I have 1.4 on this MacBook and its download date was 16/07/2022.
This is the cover from the User Manual I downloaded yesterday for the Mini 2... But I would have thought that as new editions came out, not only would the date change but also the Version 1.4.29.487.etc... (LoL)

man.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas