DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New User from Indiana

Hello from Indiana. I am a new home inspector and plan on using a drone for unwalkable roofs as well as for fun. I am currently trying to sift through all of the differences on the Mavic drones. I want one that takes the highest quality photos and possibly has the ability to zoom. From what I am finding there are no Mavic drones that zoom on still photos. Is that correct? Currently leaning towards the DJI Air 2S. Any help and info from veterans would be appreciated.
I live in Indiana. I do homes and commercial properties inspections with drone. Also I do other jobs also. 8 years +

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to the MavicPilots forum. Enjoy, and happy flying! ?? (by the way, I like that name, Inspector General ?)

Welcome to The forum. I live in Terre Haute and I have only had my drone for about 2 months. The mavic Air 2 is a blast to fly and take videos and pictures. Please note that you can take still photographs and then zoom into them after you take them. The resolution is phenomenal and I think may serve your purpose for roofing inspections.

Welcome to The forum. I live in Terre Haute and I have only had my drone for about 2 months. The mavic Air 2 is a blast to fly and take videos and pictures. Please note that you can take still photographs and then zoom into them after you take them. The resolution is phenomenal and I think may serve your purpose for roofing inspections.
I am just down 69 in Pendleton. I will be up your way at the end of the month for Zac Williams concert. I ended up getting a DJI Air 2S so I can zoom in video and grab stills with editing software. Learning on the go is how I learn best.

I live in Indiana. I do homes and commercial properties inspections with drone. Also I do other jobs also. 8 years +
I'm in Pendleton. What about you? Looks like there are quite a few Hoosiers with DJI drones. I have had my own remodeling business for about 15 year and my body is telling me I need to stop. Just started in the inspection business. Does your drone help keep you off most roofs?

Hello from Indiana. I am a new home inspector and plan on using a drone for unwalkable roofs as well as for fun. I am currently trying to sift through all of the differences on the Mavic drones. I want one that takes the highest quality photos and possibly has the ability to zoom. From what I am finding there are no Mavic drones that zoom on still photos. Is that correct? Currently leaning towards the DJI Air 2S. Any help and info from veterans would be appreciated.
I believe you will like the Mini Pro 3 for your job. Very small, quiet and 4X zoom. Price at $1,035 for drone, screened controller and refresh from DJI when you wreck it!

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! If you need any product support or help, please do not hesitate to let us know. Also, we would like to offer you a 5% discount on our online store: www.FloridaDroneSupply.com - Use Code: NEWFORUMPILOT at checkout! Have a great day!

*Discount does not apply to DJI Enterprise Drones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan