DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New User - Mavic Mini , Mavic 2 Zoom , DJI VR?

DropTop-Mavic

Reactions
Near Pontypridd, South Wales, United Kingdom
Hi, Im Lee. New User. I own the Mavic Mini and also the Mavic 2 Zoom which is currently in for repair even though its had ZERO flights.

I'll make a thread about it and explain with pics, but what I will say is .. partly my fault, but a big part of fault lays with the company I bought the extra length type c connector I purchased to use with my 10.1" Android Tablet and Tablet Hood, as it was very sunny.

I try and get out with my Mini as often as possible while I wait for my Mavic 2 Zoom controller repair to be complete and then I'll be out as often as the Welsh UK weather will let me.

I think I'm at around 35 flights and I'm getting more comfortable with the device, Ive a started experimenting with the auto tracking and other camera features included and getting some good results.
I've got some experience with adobe premiere and after effects so my plan is when I get the Mavic 2 Zoom is to take some footage, photos, show off some beauty spots from where I live and put together a video just for the fun of it.

Oh... Im also a huge fan of VR, if any of you have Oculus Quests or the Oculus Rift-s, hit me up as Im love talking about VR and what it could possibly mean for VR in the future.?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Hi, Im Lee. New User. I own the Mavic Mini and also the Mavic 2 Zoom which is currently in for repair even though its had ZERO flights.

I'll make a thread about it and explain with pics, but what I will say is .. partly my fault, but a big part of fault lays with the company I bought the extra length type c connector I purchased to use with my 10.1" Android Tablet and Tablet Hood, as it was very sunny.

I try and get out with my Mini as often as possible while I wait for my Mavic 2 Zoom controller repair to be complete and then I'll be out as often as the Welsh UK weather will let me.

I think I'm at around 35 flights and I'm getting more comfortable with the device, Ive a started experimenting with the auto tracking and other camera features included and getting some good results.
I've got some experience with adobe premiere and after effects so my plan is when I get the Mavic 2 Zoom is to take some footage, photos, show off some beauty spots from where I live and put together a video just for the fun of it.

Oh... Im also a huge fan of VR, if any of you have Oculus Quests or the Oculus Rift-s, hit me up as Im love talking about VR and what it could possibly mean for VR in the future.?
so, you are using vr goggles? where do they plug in? which brand are you using for the mini? does it come in as clear as it does on my ipad mini4? so excited about the possibilities!

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys