DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New

Melvoid

Reactions
Hello,

Melvoid here. I've a member of Phantom Pilots since July of 2013, but after two Phantoms, I bought a Mavic Air 2 in July of 2023. It took until just now to get the idea that maybe there was a Mavic Pilots page so I didn't always have to find the "Other DJI Products" link at Phantom Pilots... Whaddaya know, here it is... so here I am.

I started with a Phantom 1 with a GoPro, moved up to a Phantom 3A, had it repaired and they changed the camera making it a 3P, and am now using the Mavic. So far I'm liking the Mavic. Some new features and for some reason, I've been a little braver with this one, as far as flying farther from take-off point and even going out over water.

Pix and video are good, but I'm not sure they're quite as good as the P3. The verdict is still out... but some of the other features are making me think it was a good move.

Anyway, Happy to be here. See ya.

Last edited:
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Melvoid, welcome to the forum from Hauptmann in North Texas!

Our more than 150,000 members worldwide enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Many of the questions you'll have will have already been addressed, and are easy to search. New questions? Just ask!

Glad to have you with us!

Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

p.s. Be sure to follow GFields' advice.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

I've a member of Phantom Pilots since July of 2013, but after two Phantoms, I bought a Mavic Air 2 in July of 2023.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic Air 2, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor