DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New

Kb155bus

Reactions
Just got my New Mavic Pro. Has taken me 2 days to sync controller & aircraft with phone. Food for thought. This is for android users only s9 s10. Go into airplane mode first the wifi to make camera work after that mavic pro works like a charm. Enjoying this much better then my Dji Spark. Enjoy the spark to but the pro is the boom..screen_70e15e5b0bdcddca_1566122124000.jpeg

Just got my New Mavic Pro. Has taken me 2 days to sync controller & aircraft with phone. Food for thought. This is for android users only s9 s10. Go into airplane mode first the wifi to make camera work after that mavic pro works like a charm. Enjoying this much better then my Dji Spark. Enjoy the spark to but the pro is the boom..View attachment 79906
Welcome to the forum! :)
Enjoy your New MP!

Welcome to the forum! :)

It looks like you forgot to focus the camera. Or is that the look you were going for?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
. ?.

Reactions: dtp
Hi,
I use Andriod S8+ and don't have to to to Airplane mode first b4 flying?

In fact I connect phone and unlock it then start controller which auto starts GoPro App then turn on M2P ?

All works well

Turning off Cache to phone does help a little when flying.

Photo is a little blurry ?? What settings are you using ??

Welcome to the Forum from the Sunshine State of Florida! Enjoy the forum!! A lot of knowledge can be learned here.

Welcome to the forum :)

It's a lot blurry, but at least it's a photo.. Yaayyy! You will find this is an excellent piece of kit, just be sure it is focused prior to pressing the shutter release.

Just got my New Mavic Pro. Has taken me 2 days to sync controller & aircraft with phone. Food for thought. This is for android users only s9 s10. Go into airplane mode first the wifi to make camera work after that mavic pro works like a charm. Enjoying this much better then my Dji Spark. Enjoy the spark to but the pro is the boom..View attachment 79906
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada