Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

New

Kb155bus

Reaction score
Just got my New Mavic Pro. Has taken me 2 days to sync controller & aircraft with phone. Food for thought. This is for android users only s9 s10. Go into airplane mode first the wifi to make camera work after that mavic pro works like a charm. Enjoying this much better then my Dji Spark. Enjoy the spark to but the pro is the boom..screen_70e15e5b0bdcddca_1566122124000.jpeg

Drone Master

DJI Tech And Advisor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Just got my New Mavic Pro. Has taken me 2 days to sync controller & aircraft with phone. Food for thought. This is for android users only s9 s10. Go into airplane mode first the wifi to make camera work after that mavic pro works like a charm. Enjoying this much better then my Dji Spark. Enjoy the spark to but the pro is the boom..View attachment 79906
Welcome to the forum! :)
Enjoy your New MP!

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :)

It looks like you forgot to focus the camera. Or is that the look you were going for?

ZX14-R

Reaction score
Brisbane (Northside), Queensland Australia
Hi,
I use Andriod S8+ and don't have to to to Airplane mode first b4 flying?

In fact I connect phone and unlock it then start controller which auto starts GoPro App then turn on M2P ?

All works well

Turning off Cache to phone does help a little when flying.

Photo is a little blurry ?? What settings are you using ??

Greg Webb

Retired Law Enforcement / Part 107 Cert.
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from the Sunshine State of Florida! Enjoy the forum!! A lot of knowledge can be learned here.

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :)

Cymruflyer

Reaction score
It's a lot blurry, but at least it's a photo.. Yaayyy! You will find this is an excellent piece of kit, just be sure it is focused prior to pressing the shutter release.

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Just got my New Mavic Pro. Has taken me 2 days to sync controller & aircraft with phone. Food for thought. This is for android users only s9 s10. Go into airplane mode first the wifi to make camera work after that mavic pro works like a charm. Enjoying this much better then my Dji Spark. Enjoy the spark to but the pro is the boom..View attachment 79906
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raidermann15