DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbee from Bath

dinodog

Reactions
Hello all,
Newbee to the forum, from Bath area,👋

I own a mavic 2 for a few years now just for recreational flying, photos and small videos.

Looking in to getting a mini so i can use in different areas, as I have taken a few photos for mates of their houses etc looking into possible starting a small business into taking this further, if you have any experience in this or thoughts would love to here them or if you could point me in the right direction for insurance etc, already have my flyers ID and operators ID.

Looking forward to meeting you and hoping to pick up some tips and tricks along the way, everyday is learning day Thumbswayup

Dino

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello all,
Newbee to the forum, from Bath area,👋

I own a mavic 2 for a few years now just for recreational flying, photos and small videos.

Looking in to getting a mini so i can use in different areas, as I have taken a few photos for mates of their houses etc looking into possible starting a small business into taking this further, if you have any experience in this or thoughts would love to here them or if you could point me in the right direction for insurance etc, already have my flyers ID and operators ID.

Looking forward to meeting you and hoping to pick up some tips and tricks along the way, everyday is learning day Thumbswayup

Dino
Welcome from Savannah GA.
The mini 2 is a great and reliable drone. Let us know what you decide on..

welcome to the forum
for the best camera in a Mini drone, then the Mini 3 pro is the way to go ,it can be flown just about anywhere ,obviously following the drone code, and any relevant TFR s, that may apply to the area you want to fly in
at the very least join one of the organisations such as the BMFA or FPV UK and as part of the membership there is third party cover if your drone causes damage to property or injury to people and animals

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann, in Hurst, Texas!

We have over 150,000 members—many from your part of the UK--who enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Most of the questions you'll have will’ve already been addressed, and are easy to search. If you have NEW questions, just ask!

I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but like you, I'll will soon be upgrading to the Mini 3 Pro. With its sub 250 gm weight, it is not subject to many of the restrictions the larger drones are subject to.

Glad to have you with us!
Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello from the Crossroads of America dinodog.

Nice to meet you Dino. 🤝

Props to Dino for being the original purple dinosaur, not Barney. 👍

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne