DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie Checking in from Singapore

GreaseMonkey

Reactions
Greetings from Singapore!!!

Just got my Mavic Pro last week and just activated it.

Still learning the basic, hopeful I could get great shots with it along with my DJI Osmo and Mobile.

Good luck to me!!!

Reactions: Gatzu1 and dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Still learning the basic, hopeful I could get great shots with it along with my DJI Osmo and Mobile.

Good luck to me!!!

Hi Greasemonkey. Congrats! I'm looking to buy my Mavic when on holiday in Singapore in the next couple of months. Was thinking of going with these guys as the price seems good.

Buy DJI Mavic Pro and Accessories | The Drone Shop | Singapore

Do you mind me asking where you purchased from?

Happy flying!

Hi Greasemonkey. Congrats! I'm looking to buy my Mavic when on holiday in Singapore in the next couple of months. Was thinking of going with these guys as the price seems good.

Buy DJI Mavic Pro and Accessories | The Drone Shop | Singapore

Do you mind me asking where you purchased from?

Happy flying!

Hi Again,
Looking at today's exchange rate that's just short of £1107 (am I correct)
Take a look at this UK based company.It may be a option for you.

DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo Quadcopter Drone

Reactions: Gatzu1
Hi Again,

Hey Scooot. I saw that. Price seemed too good to be true compared to other UK vendors. I've never heard of the company so was abut dubious about buying from there... was tempted though!!

Opps,
Just realised we are not on your original thread we are now high jacking Grease Monkey's thread.[emoji44]
Sorry Grease Monkey,welcome to mavic pilots.[emoji106]

Reactions: Gatzu1
Just got the Mavis Pro from Courts last Friday... do a try run at a friend 's house.. however and understand that there are a lot places been redistricted for drone flying, by looking at the map, 90% of the locations are not able to fly. Hence, kindly advice the exact locations that are not redistricted ...

Good luck to me!!!
Howdy from Wyoming GreaseMonkey, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hi Again,

I'm in Singapore just now, I was out shopping a couple of weeks ago at sim lim Square (huge multi floor IT centre) I saw the fly more combo for $1500 which is what I paid for mine in Malaysia.

Hi Iacmac,

Any place interest to fly while you are in Singapore...

I'm on a ship here, I was at anchor out in marina Bay. I flew up to marina Bay hotel and about the park in front that has steel trees like from the movie vatar.

Here is a couple of short videos I took.
Quality of drone operator is pretty crap, i only flew it 4x so far.

Wow lacmac. I'm excited ,you surly have guts to fly over water, and at night seeing as you are a noobie like me.
Great shots!
Don't know how legal it was to fly at night in Singapore but I'm sure you checked it out first.
I'm still waiting on the delivery of my MPP.....Bring it on, I have soooo much to learn.

Hi Bernie, yes we'll I did **** myself a few times as I got a few pop up warnings about magnetic interference due to the structure of my ship.
I did check about flying at night and I found no mention of it. Only that you need to keep the drone within site,which at night is easier than during the day as I could see the lights.

One time whilst flying around my vessel I lost video feed and battery was down to 10% it began to RTH but my vessel had moved position and it was going to land in the sea. I hit pause and then used sports mode to get it back to the ship quickly.

Reactions: Bernie
Well !! You must be blessed! To get it back to your ship with 10% battery ,you are lucky it didn't auto land in the sea.
Anyhow I love the video and hope to get as good shots as you have some day.
Sorry for hi jacking your thread greas monkey but at least the subject matter is about Singapore lol.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78