DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from Ontario, Canada

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your Mavic Air 2 stories. You will find plenty of support here. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup
Thanks to everyone. I really appreciate the kindly welcome. I’ll lurk for awhile. I’m sure the questions will come. If there are any pilots in the Grey/Bruce Ontario are, it would be nice to talk personally sometime.

Thanks to everyone. I really appreciate the kindly welcome. I’ll lurk for awhile. I’m sure the questions will come. If there are any pilots in the Grey/Bruce Ontario are, it would be nice to talk personally sometime.
Look in this section Canada

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to what you will value as a very helpful forum.
Slow and easy, read and watch what you can to gain knowledge and skills and fly by the rules as even on todays forum example of "perhaps easier to get forgiveness than permission".....bad thinking as this affects the drone world reputation negatively. Anyone with 2 dogs has got to be a responsible and caring contributor!
Looking forward to seeing your part of the world from above.The two little guys (French Bulldog/Pugs?) will be keen spectators too...but mainly to eat your drone....be careful. LOL
Have fun mate and stay safe from Down Under.

Hi all. I’m a retired teacher from a small town in rural Ontario, Flesherton. 0 drone experience here. I just ordered my first, a Mavic Air 2. I look forward to learning from the folks on here. Dave
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2 when it arrives, anxiously awaiting mine too, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to what you will value as a very helpful forum.
Slow and easy, read and watch what you can to gain knowledge and skills and fly by the rules as even on todays forum example of "perhaps easier to get forgiveness than permission".....bad thinking as this affects the drone world reputation negatively. Anyone with 2 dogs has got to be a responsible and caring contributor!
Looking forward to seeing your part of the world from above.The two little guys (French Bulldog/Pugs?) will be keen spectators too...but mainly to eat your drone....be careful. LOL
Have fun mate and stay safe from Down Under.
Thanks, mate. They are both Frenchies, 3 years and 5 months.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2 when it arrives, anxiously awaiting mine too, Fly safe and have fun!
Thank you kindly. I was raised a bit NE of Columbus. Used to go to Wright Paterson AFB in cub scouts as a wee lad. OH-IO. Go Bucks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman