DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie in New York

runrun411

Reactions
Hello fellow pilots,

About three months ago I bought a Spark. For Christmas my wife bought me a M2P. I just couldn’t stop there. About 3 weeks ago I w bought a MP. I just couldn’t help myself. I really enjoy flying but have so much to learn.

First question. Can you use a split OTG cable and use two devices for FPV?
Second, what’s all this Litchi stuff about? Isn’t the Go 4 app good enough?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

Can you use a split OTG cable and use two devices for FPV?
No. But, you could output the video signal to another device if you're using a mobile device that has an HDMI output (like the DJI Smart Controller or CrystalSky).

what’s all this Litchi stuff about? Isn’t the Go 4 app good enough?
DJI GO likely does everything most pilots need. Check out these search results to see what people think about Litchi.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello fellow pilots,

About three months ago I bought a Spark. For Christmas my wife bought me a M2P. I just couldn’t stop there. About 3 weeks ago I w bought a MP. I just couldn’t help myself. I really enjoy flying but have so much to learn.

First question. Can you use a split OTG cable and use two devices for FPV?

Thank you in advance.

Where in NY, I am upstate.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy the M2P and MP, absolutely love mine! I used to use Litchi all the time I still do for some things.
Here is a tutorial I did on how I use Litchi to do Hyperlapses and pre-plan them:
Fly safe and have fun!

I tried a few take off and landings from my driveway last weekend. It worked perfectly

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98