DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie ? Is it me or do I have a problem on video?

Might seem obvious but uninstalling and reinstalling apps sometimes does the trick. Have you tried it yet?

Might seem obvious but uninstalling and reinstalling apps sometimes does the trick. Have you tried it yet?

I think all the smart guys are saying that it's internal to the drone, since you can fly and record without a device attached, I guess they're probably right.

Okay, can I'm gonna go out on a limb here... Have you contacted DJI? You don't have to go into how you got the drone or anything. You can call and ask some questions... I know a lot of guys hear have had negative experienced but all of mine have been positive.

Reactions: Chirp
I had that problem when I first started. I was erroneously pushing the right shutter button. Video is the left one...

Last edited:
Have you try recording with another SD card? Or check the card for corruption? Since the card was pass on to you from previous owner.

I had that problem when I first started. I was erroneously pushing the right shutter button. Video is the left one...

I'm just hoping the card isn't full or something like that... "It worked for ten flights or so and then it just quit recording..."

Reactions: Chirp
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming