DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie mavic owner, Cheshire East, UK.

cornz

Reactions
Hi, owned a mavic pro for 48 hours, impressed but still puckering up when I fly.
Come from a Blade 350 QX which is a cracking quadcopter (hate the term "drone") but isn't a patch on the Mavic.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavicpilots. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

That pucker you feel is your wallet contracting in your back pocket. You'll get used to it.

Reactions: Mossiback
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Happy birthday!
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO/PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0-.pdf
*MAVIC AIR MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/20180213/Mavic Air User Manual_v1.2.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Hi, owned a mavic pro for 48 hours, impressed but still puckering up when I fly.
Come from a Blade 350 QX which is a cracking quadcopter (hate the term "drone") but isn't a patch on the Mavic.
Howdy from Wyoming @cornz , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Looking forward to making new friends (albeit virtual) and adding to the mix.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

That pucker you feel is your wallet contracting in your back pocket. You'll get used to it.
It seems from reading on here that you appear to be the resident screwdriver expert. May I ask, do you accept quads for repair from the UK?
I haven't pranged mine and hopefully wont but it's always good to know that there is a resident repairer who can be relied upon for a quality repair at a fair price.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98