DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie, Parker, CO

dsoar007

Reactions
I flew radio control and was fairly proficient 20 years ago, so I have no problem flying. The settings, features, quick whatever it is, I am confused and fairly lost, I take that back, I'm lost and confused. Any pilots that know all the nuances of the Mavic Air that are into a little hands on tutoring in the area?

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

I don't tutor, but I'm always happy to help with any questions.

Reactions: dsoar007
I flew radio control and was fairly proficient 20 years ago, so I have no problem flying. The settings, features, quick whatever it is, I am confused and fairly lost, I take that back, I'm lost and confused. Any pilots that know all the nuances of the Mavic Air that are into a little hands on tutoring in the area?
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Howdy from Wyoming @dsoar007 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. I used to go rock climbing down in Parker in Castlewood Canyon.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Thank You for making me feel welcome....

Questions?!?

When I hit the quick shot button and then try one of the maneuvers, it might ask height I want to go or distance, I put that in but cant figure out how to get it to perform circle , rocket, boomerang, etc????

In my settings, you can select photo or video but on the controller you have a picture button and video button, is that not redundancy or am I missing something?

I assume it is is best to fly with wired connection (controller vs mobile device \ cell phone?)

Are there universal settings for the camera? Adjusting frame speed, ISO, etc. I dont think I will ever learn that or have the patience.

Sorry for all the questions and thank you in advance,

Dsoar007

Thank You for making me feel welcome....

Questions?!?

When I hit the quick shot button and then try one of the maneuvers, it might ask height I want to go or distance, I put that in but cant figure out how to get it to perform circle , rocket, boomerang, etc????

In my settings, you can select photo or video but on the controller you have a picture button and video button, is that not redundancy or am I missing something?

I assume it is is best to fly with wired connection (controller vs mobile device \ cell phone?)

Are there universal settings for the camera? Adjusting frame speed, ISO, etc. I dont think I will ever learn that or have the patience.

Sorry for all the questions and thank you in advance,

Dsoar007
Billy Kyle has a good Quick Shot tutorial here:

This is a redundancy for convenience.
Yes a wired connection is best.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xyggi