DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie - Tom from Covington, WA USA

Tom-Air

Reactions
Received my Mavic Air last Friday (6/22/18). Read all the manuals, watched all the DJI Tutorials and several YouTube videos, just trying to learn as much as possible. In the USA if the drone is over .5 pounds you are suppose to registureit with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and I have done that also. Was watching a You Tube video on how to adjust the camera exposure. The apeture if fixed on the Air at 2.28 (I think). When I went into the DJI Go Pro 4 App the camera and video is grayed out. I am unable to go into them. Anyone have any ideas? thanks ahead of time! Tom

Received my Mavic Air last Friday (6/22/18). Read all the manuals, watched all the DJI Tutorials and several YouTube videos, just trying to learn as much as possible. In the USA if the drone is over .5 pounds you are suppose to registureit with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and I have done that also. Was watching a You Tube video on how to adjust the camera exposure. The apeture if fixed on the Air at 2.28 (I think). When I went into the DJI Go Pro 4 App the camera and video is grayed out. I am unable to go into them. Anyone have any ideas? thanks ahead of time! Tom
Found out! Don't see where I can delete post?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S