DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Ordered 12/2, currently showing a Monday 12/19 delivery. Received email and cc charge at 2:00 AM this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Be careful of taking it on the cruise... royal Caribbean specifically bans drones and won't let them on if they see in an X-ray (on the other hand the mavic doesn't look like a drone when folded).

I read a post on a cruise forum that a guy took his, didn't even attempt to fly on the ship. He took it off at a Caribbean country and when he tried to re-embark the ship they told him he had to leave it behind. In the end he was able to talk them in to confiscating it for the rest of the cruise and having to pay a storage fee.

Already Checked with Carnival. They take it when you board but will release at each Port - NO FLYING ON SHIP. Your responsibility for other countries local laws.
Mexico and Honduras are cool - same rules as US.
Emailed with Aviation Authority in Belize and they just changed laws to no longer allow any drones in the country (guess they are worried about what "trafficking" activities might be filmed.).

12/6 order still in Verification. Fingers still crossed for Xmas delivery.

I wonder how many units are being produced a day at this point...You would expect things to get better over time, but perhaps there are hangups along the manufacturing chain so certain parts are harder to get than others causing sporadic delays in manufacturing.

I also am wondering how many people ordered multiples at the same time from different sources planning on canceling their orders after the first one arrived or resell them on ebay. Does DJI take this into account when looking to fulfill orders?

Both of these factors would contribute to wait times...

Sounds like a number of people have cancelled their orders from DJI/Newegg but are still getting Mavics shipped to them.

12/2 shipped not charge to cc the traking# not found in fedex all day without update. Newegg send me email with confirmation order, invoice everything but no update in the orden. Any with this situation?[emoji30]

How many days did it take to get here?

2 days after tracking number was updated on FedEx end. There was a delay of another 2 days between the time people were receiving their tracking numbers and the package actually leaving the warehouse. This did not happen on my first 2 orders though.

I suspect they are only shipping out newegg orders once a week from the trend I've seen.

If any of y'all who are getting extra deliveries are feeling the Christmas spirit I'll happily take one off your hands. [emoji318]

12/2 ordered email charge order shipped but no credit card charge and the traking# send me not found in FedEx

The charge will likely show up next business day. The first day you can SOMETIMES see it on pending charges, depends on the card.

My 12/8 battery order just changed to shipped, my 12/6 Flyless is still showing Verification.

My 12/8 battery order just changed to shipped, my 12/6 Flyless is still showing Verification.

Just got my CC charged email for my 12/2 flyless order rom NewEgg, delivery Monday. 12/8 battery just went to shipped.

Hey yall. Should I order from New Egg or Apple. I am ordering tomorrow. Trying to figure out the best place.

I have open orders at both -- 12/6 at Newegg and 12/9 from Apple. Hope one of them shows up before xmas. Both had free shipping, Newegg also has no sales tax.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa