DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newest homemade landing pad.

I've made several of these at work, however this is my first attempt at something more portable. I know that there are lighter options, some guys use floor mats, some hand launch/recover, some ever use a river, tree or tall building. I prefer this 3/4" plastic because it will not blow away, keeps the drone off of wet ground and helps to level out uneven terrain. My problem though was that a 24" pad was awkward to carry long distance. So I came up with this. The circle is 16" and I use it on calm days. The green extention ring makes it a 24" pad and is used on windy days. The nice thing about it, is it fits in a backpack with my other gear. View attachment 83784View attachment 83785View attachment 83786
That's a cool idea and great work too ! Love the puzzle idea as well :)

Some very useful landing pads cost around $15. For the time and effort I thinks it's common sense to go buy one. Or is it a fashion statement.?

Why fly a drone at all? Why not just watch other people do it? For the time and effort I think it makes more sense to just watch YouTube videos. NOT! :eek: Happy flying

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne