DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

News Station drone flight legality?

I live less than three miles from a National Guard reservation, and they regularly fly between 800-1500 feet over their normal flight path less than 2000 feet due south of me.

The military helicopters do *not* use ADS-B, and do not show up on AirSense or FlightRadar24. I just drop like a rock any time I hear them coming, since they're never flying very fast along that route.
We have an exception to not have to install adsb out for a while. Too many aircraft to do all at once. A lot of us have adsb in receivers for our iPad though.

I live less than three miles from a National Guard reservation, and they regularly fly between 800-1500 feet over their normal flight path less than 2000 feet due south of me.

The military helicopters do *not* use ADS-B, and do not show up on AirSense or FlightRadar24. I just drop like a rock any time I hear them coming, since they're never flying very fast along that route.
never flying very fast along that route.
We have an exception to not have to install adsb out for a while. Too many aircraft to do all at once. A lot of us have adsb in receivers for our iPad though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242