DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Next batch of Mini 3’s expected- when?

vindibona1

Reactions
Democratic Peoples Republic of Crook County
Now that I’ve placed a pre-order for my mini 3 I miss anxious as anyone. I haven’t heard recently of anyone besides the currently known owners to have received one in the last week or two.

Does anyone know anything?

Reactions: sparksalive
I ordered from Amazon, with an estimated delivery date of July 8th. I ordered on June 4th. I was given the updated estimate on Wed. M3P with DJI RC.

The quads seem to have a short wait on them, FMKs however are taking a little longer.

I ordered from Amazon, with an estimated delivery date of July 8th. I ordered on June 4th. I was given the updated estimate on Wed. M3P with DJI RC.
PNW Canada ordered June 13…to be delivered July 12, the order is the Mini 3 Pro, FlyMore kit, 30watt charger, and Care Refresh 1 year. 🛩 📦 🚚 ✅
Good luck with those dates... seems fairly optimistic.

Three or four weeks ago I was informed by a DJI dealer here in Canada that that DJI will start delivery at the end of June so I'm thinking I will get my Mini 3 Pro with all the good stuff sometime in July. I have a Mavic 2S and a Mavic 3 so I'm not without a drone to fly.

Its not best buy as i Ordered one from DJI and Best Buy and neither have proven to work,

At this point there are problems , and i also think this whole early release of the Mini 3 Pro was to put a Squash on the NANO PLUS momentum that was gaining and by releasing just a few , showed everyone to Wait on that. It Worked.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 3 in the Rain. Land on the Water

Now that I’ve placed a pre-order for my mini 3 I miss anxious as anyone. I haven’t heard recently of anyone besides the currently known owners to have received one in the last week or two.

From ABT on Friday:
Greetings from Abt.com.

We are writing to keep you updated on the status of your order for the DJI Mini 3 Pro Drone With RC Screen Remote. We have been informed by DJI there has been a delay with a new anticipated arrival in our warehouse by early July at this time. We are continuing to work with DJI to receive this product as soon as possible. Once received we will promptly ship your order.

We apologize for this extended delay and any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please reply to this email and let us know how you would like to proceed with your order.

We have been in business more than 86 years and value our customers highly. If you need any further information, feel free to contact me or any one of our online customer service representatives via phone or email.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Sincerely,
The Abt Team

Ordered one from DJI. They said first week of AUGUST.
Guess I’m just flying my old mini one for the next few months. We shall see what happens.

Ordered one from DJI. They said first week of AUGUST.
Guess I’m just flying my old mini one for the next few months. We shall see what happens.
It could be August. I've had one on order from B&H but was told there were 1500 orders ahead of me and was told *maybe* in July. I can only imagine there are stacked up parts shortages, labor shortages and shipping delays. I think the DJI beann counters knew ahead about too many dollars chasing too few goods and thus the significant price hikes for new models. We've never been exposed to such delays in getting goods before. With earlier releases, DJI on the day of launch had all the stores stuffed with their stuff... but not this time.

So, I ordered 2-Mini 3 Pros, 2-Mini 3 Pros W/2 year Care Refresh and 2-Fly More Kits with the larger battery at 0929 on 10 May. I got irritated with the shipping times and canceled the 2-Mini 3 Pro order. I received the 2-Mini 3 Pros order on 6 June and my Fly More kits are scheduled for 7 July...we'll see about that. Flying 1 battery stinks.

909 am on the 10th of May from BEST BUY (NOT A WORD) never again
Unless a store has stock, it's always best to order direct from DJI. I ordered at almost the same time you did and the bird w/rc and two FMK+ arrived on 6/9. My shipments were on a truck that drove right by your location. This release was in high demand, especially in the regions that prefer a sub 250g aircraft. In any case, it was well worth the wait. Hoping for a speedy delivery for you. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sevimli