DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NFZ update

Cerberus

Reactions
A quick question...

IS there a way to delete the NFZ info on the DJI go 4 app?

I'm asking because this message keeps popping up asking me to update my NFZ (which I always tap on ignore)
So wondering whether in the event I update the NFZ (just to get rid of that annoying message everytime I turn my App on) and finds something messed up... Is there any way to remove or at the very least, reset the NFZ data on the app

Thanks in advance..

A quick question...

IS there a way to delete the NFZ info on the DJI go 4 app?

I'm asking because this message keeps popping up asking me to update my NFZ (which I always tap on ignore)
So wondering whether in the event I update the NFZ (just to get rid of that annoying message everytime I turn my App on) and finds something messed up... Is there any way to remove or at the very least, reset the NFZ data on the app

Thanks in advance..

Downgrade the firmware. Most store that sell and repaired drone will be able to downgrade your drone . ($75) I wouldn't do it myself because it could void the warranty.
I updated my firmware on my mavic pro and its wouldn't let me fly anywhere (NFZ). I lived 20 miles away from the nearest airport and my drone wouldn't even go up in the air. I went to several other different locations and had the same issue.
It's sucks to pay some much money on a drone and you can't even enjoy it.
The NFZ" map say it's ok " to fly my drone in the area, but the red light on my mavic won't change colors and my screen keep saying " NFZ. , I could see the sale market for DJI drone dropping quickly
It's cheaper to buy a drone from Toys R Us with no FAA
Regulations and no firmware update. Good luck to all the drone flyers and stay away from those update.

Last edited:
I doubt the NFZ data is stored in the firmware of the Mavic.. I'm thinking the data is stored on the DJI Go 4 app being more likely scenario..

the actual question in this thread is being sidelined... please keep on track without all the senseless bashing please..
thankz...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt