DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Night Lights for Hunting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow pilots, newbie with the MA2s. Wondering if anyone has found lights bright enough that can give me the ability to spot animals from the sky? I have acreage in the country and it's very dark at night - would love to be able to spot hogs from the drone. Thanks for any/all suggestions.
I so think you can a drone to so that...I know I might be late with my comments

The most ridiculous example of this that I heard recently is that it was suggested in governmental documents than instead of using the term "expectant mothers" the WOKE term they're pushing to replace it with is "birthing people". I'll leave the explanation of what they're trying to do as this could go way down the rabbit hole, which is not my intent. I just wanted to wake you on the WOKE.
The most ridiculous example of "people are saying..."

AKA, the Fox "News" headlines that scream "Critics are saying that [insert anything any Democrat does or says] violates the [insert First or Second Amendment]." It then goes into the echo chamber, and "poof!" Alternate facts.

The most ridiculous example of "people are saying..."

AKA, the Fox "News" headlines that scream "Critics are saying that [insert anything any Democrat does or says] violates the [insert First or Second Amendment]." It then goes into the echo chamber, and "poof!" Alternate facts.
I won't get into the actual politics of it, but since you want to bring up "alternate facts" and Fox News, if you want to compare that organization with its (sinking) chief rivals CNN and MSNBC, of the three Fox News is the only one that hasn't altered video and sound clips to promote its narrative. CNN and MSNBC have both been caught red handed doing just that. So much for "alternate facts".

In case it's not clear to someone - hogs are native no where in North America. They are HIGHLY destructive to wildlife, flora, and habitat. There may be some exception but everywhere I know of in the US and Canada that has hogs or hogs exist nearby want them gone. States have various approaches to hog regulations - the most intersting perhaps, for illustration, are some states say, in essence, hogs are not game animals, there are no regulations concerning hogs - 24 hours a day - seven days a week - even in no Sunday hunting states, hogs may be shot. The only restrictions are firearm/safety/trespass laws that apply generally.

If you swat flies, clean spider webs, dislike ants in your home and restaurants you visit, but think hogs need/deserve some protection your thinking is ill-informed.

View attachment 130563
You'll find what you need to find with this spot light. No need to buy those expensive designer spot lights. Here in Florida we look for the Alligators.
Cant recommend the Klarus enough. I also have an RS80GT and its the best torch ive ever owned, and ive been through many during 20 years military service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa