DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No banding and no vignetting for me in AEB (5 shot HDR) or 48 megapixel

EvanWasHere

Reactions
I shoot commercially (part 107 licensed) for work. I travel around the country with my Mavic Pro 2. I didn't see a huge reason to upgrade to the Mavic 3 I wouldn't gain anything of photography and video quality that my company needs. But when the Mini 3 came out, getting the longer distance with a smaller and lighter kit for carrying on planes makes a huge difference. I will carry both the mini 3 and Mavic 2 for a month or so and then phase out the Mavic 2.

The building is something I shot for work on Saturday (Sarasota, FL) in AEB 5 shot mode (1/60 - 1/400 & ISO 100). Edited in Lightroom and Luminar Neo. Only thing added was the sun rays on the right in the first shot.

DJI_0068-HDR.jpg
DJI_0078-HDR.jpg
DJI_0090-HDR.jpg

On Friday, I shot some quick photos of me and my girl (Miami, FL).. the below are 48 megapixel shots at sunset (1/60th, 100 ISO). Edited in Lightroom and Luminar NEO (plus photoshopped some garbage out)

DJI_0061.jpgDJI_0057.jpg

It's only in DNG shots that I am seeing this.

I think i am seeing vignette on the AEB clips although its hard to tell for sure on those types of images

Excellent pictures/editing and nice boat, girl, vibe on the last 2!

Instead of complaining, you just take great pictures, I respect that!

Look at the roof shot. You see none.
I see hints of it on all the first 3 although not as obvious as normal as the edges contain many different brightness areas.

Take some clear blue (or white) sky as a check.

I shoot commercially (part 107 licensed) for work. I travel around the country with my Mavic Pro 2. I didn't see a huge reason to upgrade to the Mavic 3 I wouldn't gain anything of photography and video quality that my company needs. But when the Mini 3 came out, getting the longer distance with a smaller and lighter kit for carrying on planes makes a huge difference. I will carry both the mini 3 and Mavic 2 for a month or so and then phase out the Mavic 2.

The building is something I shot for work on Saturday (Sarasota, FL) in AEB 5 shot mode (1/60 - 1/400 & ISO 100). Edited in Lightroom and Luminar Neo. Only thing added was the sun rays on the right in the first shot.

View attachment 150535
View attachment 150536
View attachment 150537

On Friday, I shot some quick photos of me and my girl (Miami, FL).. the below are 48 megapixel shots at sunset (1/60th, 100 ISO). Edited in Lightroom and Luminar NEO (plus photoshopped some garbage out)

View attachment 150538View attachment 150539
Beautiful work. Nicely done. The mini 3 pro is a great piece of technology and you have the good sense to use it well, focusing on its strengths. Doing a bit of adjustment post is always going to be necessary because what we see when we look at a scene is often not quite what the technology in our hands sees. And we all know that this is going to get even better with additional updates.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada