DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No batterie symbols on the screen

Hello from the Crossroads of America RoBjels.

I don't have my MA2 handy, but I believe the battery(s) symbol is in one of the menus in the app.

You scroll to the bottom and click battery information that opens another window with serial number, times charged, mfg. date, etc.

Tap the three dots in the upper right of the screen to access the menus.

August 13, 2021 122824 PM EDT.jpg

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. ?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ron Caballero CAP
How can I get the batteriesymbols on the screen? It is not there.
The "main" screen only shows remaining battery / flight time in upper right corner as @MA2 317 has shown. The FlyApp in settings does show more battery info, again as shown.

The battery / flight time left remaining is an ever changing number. If you fly in Sport Mode - that number drops quickly, but as you slow or come to a stop, it will go back up some - as the drone is no longer using all that battery power. You can adjust low battery levels in settings as well, but do not set too low. Great way to lose a drone that cannot make it home on what's left.

"Bitchin Betty" alerts me at about the 5 minute mark and will start RTH, but that can be cancelled on screen. That's your first notice and you should be wrapping up your flight and heading home. At about the 2.5 - 3 minute mark - you hit critical battery level and the drone will start to land - where it is. There is a slight override, but not much - so if your drone is still not near home - it will land and you'll have to go search for it. Taking the battery to such a low level "often" is bad for the battery, so avoid it at all costs. If you get the low battery warning - I'd highly suggest not fly in Sport Mode, as it'll drain the battery really quick. If the drone is not far away from you - Cine / Tripod Mode works on conserving what little battery life is left and may get you there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markshsv