DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No Camara video

I've had the same problem occasionally, but I have NEVER had it if I start things up like this:
1) Turn on SC and wait for first connect screen
2) Turn on M2P and wait for music from AC followed by change in controller connect button and vibration from SC
3) Press the connect button on controller
4) Press Go Fly button

Please let me know if you have failed video feed if you use this start up sequence.

I do exactly the opposite. ? Turn on the drone first and make sure that it completes its full start up process before I turn on the smart controller. I had the same issue until I changed my start up process to drone first. After that all has been fine.

I do exactly the opposite. ? Turn on the drone first and make sure that it completes its full start up process before I turn on the smart controller. I had the same issue until I changed my start up process to drone first. After that all has been fine.

Thats funny ! I wonder if the key is to fully start one or the other up first. Perhaps the problem comes when both SC and M2P are starting up together ? Or maybe its just random and we've been lucky ?

Thats funny ! I wonder if the key is to fully start one or the other up first. Perhaps the problem comes when both SC and M2P are starting up together ? Or maybe its just random and we've been lucky ?
I have had they same problem the last month, and it usually cleared on 2nd or 3 rd time but sometimes it’s ok... thanks for you alls input

Update: thanks for all the suggestion. Lately it has been working to start drone first then controller which is just mental backwards from all my years in RC hobby. But then after it connects I seem to be able to leave controller on and swap batteries and it connects (well at least this past sunday) flew 3 batteries just fine. While now i have options if 1) controller 2).Drone does jot I reverse and it connects.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird