DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No daily digests arriving.

twickers14

Reactions
Hi all. Just a quick heads up. I am an avid reader of the daily digest and I suddenly thought this morning-I haven’t seen one for a few days. Checked my Personal Preferences and hey ho the daily pref was not ticked, just the weekly. I hadn’t touched it in months so in case you were wondering where yours is check out your Preferences haven’t been changed for you by someone/thing.

Hi all. Just a quick heads up. I am an avid reader of the daily digest and I suddenly thought this morning-I haven’t seen one for a few days. Checked my Personal Preferences and hey ho the daily pref was not ticked, just the weekly. I hadn’t touched it in months so in case you were wondering where yours is check out your Preferences haven’t been changed for you by someone/thing.
Same thing here, am told it’s my ISP spam blocker not allowing them through

Things like these a best to be answered by @clackey

Reactions: twickers14
I'm having same problem, not receiving daily messages although according to my preferences I should be

I found that my internet mail provider has changed the way these digests are checked by them and exclude them from being sent. Changed my email address to a hotmail one and can now receive the daily digests, cheers Len

Reactions: twickers14

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kquach229