DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No flight record of my Mavic Air

Elisabeth2001de

Reactions
Hi friends,

today I did my third flight with my 7 days old MA. At the de-briefing and picture check I found out, the DJI Go App didn‘t make a flight record! There was no entry for the todays date, no telemetry data, no tiny pictures and no way path.
During the flight operation, the App (DJI Go for Android 4.2.6) was doing its best, like it does with my other 3 DJI dones before.

To check the operation health of the drone, I made a download of the flight recorder data and was glad, about the success. The todays starts and landings were all recorded with the right date and time stamp.

Did anyone had this behavior before?
How can I get the flight log for my DJI Go flight records book? For our authority I have to proof each flight a made!

Maybe someone have an idea,

Thx, Elisabeth

I have similar problem. I can only see 3 out of about dozen or so flights I did today in history. However when I do open flight data it displays data for flight I did 3 days ago.

Also today we had two "runaway" MAs while they were in return home mode!

First drone lost connection so it entered return home mode. It ended up slamming in to a building hard and falling down from about 8-10 meters on to some gravel. Incredibly only props were damages and he was up and flying in the matter of minutes.

My drone was running low on battery and I brought it back to where I was (originally I took off form different location). While I was landing it drone entered return home feature mode and took of to 30m hight and started flying while my app turned off. After I restarted the app I was able to cancel return home feature and safely land.

Somehow it could be related to your phone.

For my phone there are setting for individual app.
3ad2b6e801f1057c555297ee1eee61c2.jpg
59fc9c62f6d95a238227fc03418f3ec9.jpg
8b5c261f88d5bf3bb0012c8e971781ae.jpg

4e2b05cad35cb94fad689f435cf97384.jpg

Only issue with android... maybe try to desinstall and install again the app !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190