DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No fly zone restrictions

jlaadams

Reactions
Can someone tell me how to fly within the NFZ. When I flew for the first time (yesterday) I was given some disclaimers to agree to and the NFZ was lifted. Today I am not given that option. Help!

I don't know if this DJI how-to vid' is going to give you the info you need??

Can someone tell me how to fly within the NFZ. When I flew for the first time (yesterday) I was given some disclaimers to agree to and the NFZ was lifted. Today I am not given that option. Help!
Did you update firmware or maps in between?

I had the same set of issues. start up the drone and your control as normal, then click on fly, and the prompts with start up as before. then answer all of the prompts as before and then you should be good to go.

I'm gonna ask next question here, as not to open new thread...

How is it possible to take off in a No Fly Zone? Yesterday I was flying around and today in DJI maps I see that my takeoff and landing site was clearly in a red no fly zone, and I was flying into NFZ during few flybys.

By all accounts I should not be able to do that. Does any1 know why?

Some of the Mavic / drone pilots in this forum are FAA part 107 UAS pilots. me for one. I think DJI recognize that, and even through, the software tells you that you are in NFZ, I think it does allow you a way or to fly your drone. Because depends on the air space, zone and the height of the protected airspace, legally a FAA Part 107 pilot can still fly. But you still have to accept responsible for your actions. Thats why it is so important to study the air space and take the test, especially if you are going to be flying drones. The pilot also depending on the PZ must notify the airport, before take off. i know i have not cover all of the senarios in this small message. But I am only trying to summarize an answer to your question for you.

Reactions: AdoSA
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman