DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No gimbal/cam view on my iPhone while flying my Mavic.... Help!?

As you could see from my pic, yes I was logged in and using the DJI Go 4 app, and I would have video feed for about a minute and then the camera feed would go black, but I still had communications from the controller to the drone, where I could fly, I just didn’t have video, it seems that when the camera gets to a certain temperature it would quit because if I turned it off and let it cool down for a period of time and turn it back on, the video worked for about a minute
It seems like a defective photosensor in the camera. You may need to RMA the drone.

I have also a similar problem with my MAVIC pro, all looks fine except no transmission though the camera on my iPhone

I get the message 'ambient light too low' but in reality there is a lot of light

This must be a common issue. I also purchased a Mavic Pro around Xmas, flew frequently error-free for a couple weeks then suddenly ran into this problem on a random flight. Never crashed, mishandled, nothing. However, I have flown in pretty cold temperatures-not sure if others who have the same problem have done the same. Eventually the gimbal wouldn’t even calibrate on start-up, produced gimbal overload messages, and was nearly 100% unresponsive to my toggle wheel. Had to send it in for repair. Why and how this happened remains a mystery.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drxenon